If you're in the market for a neon polish and don't know where to start, I hope this next week helps you. I'll be posting comparisons along with my first impressions of the neons that I own.
|Spoiled - Permission To Proceed, Sinful Colors - Irish Green,|
Color Club - The Lime Starts Here, Color Club - What A Shock!,
and China Glaze - Kiwi Cool-Ada.
|My nails painted with Spoiled - Permission To Proceed,|
Sinful Colors - Irish Green, Color Club - The Lime Starts Here,
Color Club - What A Shock!, and China Glaze - Kiwi Cool-Ada.
Each nail is painted with a base of white and 2 coats of green. The picture was taken with my cell phone, so it isn't wonderful... but it's much more color accurate with neons than my regular camera.
In order from my favorite to my least favorite:
1. Color Club - The Lime Starts Here (middle finger)... The formula is great. That, combined with the unique color, makes it my number 1. The lime smell is also kind of fun :-)
2. Sinful Colors - Irish Green (index finger)... This was almost number 1. The only reason it isn't is because I think The Lime Starts Here is a bit more unique in color.
3. China Glaze - Kiwi Cool-Ada (pinky finger)... I like the formula, but I dislike the matte finish.
4. Color Club - What A Shock! (ring finger)... This isn't number 4 because of anything wrong. It has a faint blue shimmer in it, and that's just not what I think of when I think of a neon polish.
5. Spoiled - Permission To Proceed (thumb)... This is number 5 because I used 2 coats. I like it much better with 1 coat (seen here). This polish has more of a jelly finish than the others, and I dislike the brush.
That's it for the greens. Which one is your favorite?
Until next time...