I took part in this same type of deal back in October. It allowed me to purchase 3 Zoya polishes and 2 OPI polishes for only $14, free shipping! A similar deal is back. It's $17.50 for $50 worth of product on bloom.com
If you'd like to nab this deal, here's how...
Oh, it's only good for US residents :-/ and the deal expires in roughly 3 days from now.
1. Sign up here: https://www.plumdistrict.com/?ref=uf885a704bfc
This is my referral link. It will issue a $5 credit to your account if you're a new member.
2. Where it asks for a promotion code on the signup section, enter Fabulous
This code will give you an extra $2.50 to your account.
3. Once you've signed up, search for "Everywhere" deals. There will be a bloom.com deal that says it costs $25 for $50 worth of product. Click on it, and then click "Make it Mine."
4. Apply your $5 and $2.50 toward your purchase, and it will cost you $17.50 for $50 worth of product.
5. In a new browser, sign up on bloom.com
6. Add $50 worth of product to your cart.
7. Use the voucher code that Plum District gave you in the promotion code section on bloom.com at checkout.
And that'll be it. They have the OPI Nicki Minaj collection available. And they're pretty quick about getting new collections up right away- so I'm guessing they'll soon have the OPI Holland collection. Of course, you don't have to add only nail polish. Bloom has several other brands and products on their site :-)
The fine print states that the voucher you receive will expire March 31, 2012. It also states that you have to wait 24 hours to use the code and the voucher must be used in 1 transaction.
Let me know if you're able to enjoy this deal!
Until next time...