I just purchased 3 Zoya polishes and 2 OPI polishes for only $14, free shipping!
If you'd like to nab this deal, here's how...
Oh, it's only good for US residents :-/ and the deal expires at midnight.
1. Sign up here: https://www.plumdistrict.com/?ref=uf885a704bfc
This is my referral link, and it will issue a $5 credit to your account.
2. Where it asks for a promotion code on the signup section, enter Fabulous
This code will give you an extra $2 to your account.
3. Once you've signed up, search for "Everywhere" deals. There will be a bloom.com deal that says it costs $20 for $40 worth of product. Click on it, and then click "Make it Mine."
4. Apply your $5 and $2 toward your purchase, and it will cost you $13 for $40 worth of product.
5. In a new browser, sign up on bloom.com
6. Add $40 worth of product to your cart (I added $41, that's why it cost me $14)
7. Use the voucher code that Plum District gave you in the promotion code section on bloom.com at checkout.
And that'll be it. Of course, you don't have to add only nail polish. Bloom has several other brands and products on their site :-) They're also expecting to have the OPI Muppets collection and other recent collections available on their site shortly. The voucher is good through the end of this calendar year.
Let me know if you're able to enjoy this deal!
Until next time...